- 1. 2016-5-14
- 2. 2016-5-9
- 3. 2016-5-5
- 4. 2016-4-28
- 5. 2016-4-27
- 6. 2016-4-26
- 7. 2016-4-25
- 8. 2016-4-22
- 9. 2016-4-21
- 10. No Answer Questions
Step 1: Determine the transparent colour
In some images, the background colour is different to all the other colours and it’s obvious which is the background colour. But in some images it might be not so obvious.
In this case you can use the colour info to determine the index of the background colour:
- Select menu “View > Display Colour Information” The mouse cursor’s shape will change to a pipette. Also next to the mouse cursor, the index, the RGB colour and Hex value of the colour will be displayed.
- Move the mouse cursor to an area for your image which is the background.
- Now remember the index of the colour which ranges from 0..255
Step 2: Set the transparent colour
Now that you have reduced size and set reduced colour depth of your image, you finally set the transparent colour of your image.
For setting the transparent colour (assuming that XnView and your image are still open)
- Open the “Colour map” dialog using menu “Image > Edit colour map”
- Click onto the colour with the index that you have determined above in Step 3.).
- If you have used an odd colour (e.g. magenta) as background, double click onto the selected colour. Now you can change the colour of your transparent colour to whichever colour you like (actually it doesn’t matter much, since the colour will be transparent in real life.).
- Set the checkbox “Use transparent colour”
Note: Make sure you first perform b.) and then d.), otherwise the transparent colour will not be set properly.
dsquery user -name Ja* Link
Only way is to use a tool.
not dim means no secure desktop launched, it’s highly risky that already a malware on your PC.
No such command line support, however, we can simply overwrite the setting file.
Sadly, no convenience way.
OneNote -> Review -> Language -> Set Spell Checker -> proper language
eCLR.dllis compiled as managed CPP with lots of unsafe compiler option.
- the program is generated under project folder with
/eCLR/CIL-Compilerto compile from project to binary using method named LinkImage. (with uncertainty)
/eCLR/CIL-Compiler/____.exe ___/res/___.exewould generate
Github use linguist as Parser.
Markdown not support it and so did some famous enhancement of original markdown, use following workaround:
<BR />or directly HTML code.
- Consider re-organize content to get rid of multi-line content.
Could try ejs