- 1. 2016-5-16
- 2. 2016-5-12
- 3. 2016-5-11
- 3.1. Task.Run is not available and error doesn't contain a definition for 'GetAwaiter' in Task.Factory.StartNew
- 3.2. async WPF click event for CPU intensive operation
- 3.3. async linq?
- 3.4. Side effects of [Serializable]
- 3.5. Caliburn.Micro PropertyChangedBase not Serializable. (Even mark as Serializable who inherit it)
- 3.6. Cannot be Serializable who implement INotifyPropertyChanged
- 3.7. Performance: AppDomain vs Process
- 4. 2016-5-9
- 5. 2016-5-4
- 6. 2016-4-29
- 7. 2016-4-27
- 8. 2016-4-25
- 9. 2016-4-24
- 10. No Answer Questions
- still cannot achieved by using code anlysis
.Net Architecture Checker
AssemblyVersionis used for assembly reference.
FileVersionis used for mark which build the assembly produced.
ProductVersionis used for marketing, not used in program.
eg, version of
Scenario is when try to load two different version of assemblies.(same code with different Assembly Version)
It’s limitation to Xaml generator. Workaround:
- use build parameter.
Ignore it, as it’s internal mechanism to try to load it.
LoadFrom, default action when .Net load assembly, load only once for same identity even in two location with different meta data.
LoadFile, load exactly what was requested, and would not load dependency.
Task.Run is not available and error
doesn't contain a definition for 'GetAwaiter' in
Task.Run is available since .Net 4.5 and this error would disappear after switched target to 4.5
- Don’t use async/await in .Net 4.0.
Task.Runto replace the CPU intensive code.
- Need to manually fire
PropertyChangedevent for ViewModel.
In a word, linq was not designed to be asynced.
No, because it’s
Attribute which only read by some program runtime.
It marks with
[DataContract], maybe mark field with
[DataMember] can fix this(not test).
Because the event, change it to:
No comparison found, however, obviously AppDomain should be much faster than process which not involving a lot of system resource allocation.
- use variable to lock
Loadedevent to wire SelectionChanged event.
- Shift+Esc: Jump Between
- Ctrl+Alt+[-/+]: Navigate between definition window
- [Shift+]F8: navigate between multiple results
Right click file in solution,
Differentiate Select-All and Single-Select by event source/args.
ildasm.exe xxx.dll /out:xxx.il
protected internal means
In order to make it protected AND internal, mark parent as
Only way is use agent.
It’s impossible to set value through dynamic, instead, use reflection with
Need to reference
no stable extension so far, only available one is https://github.com/lukesdm/image-comments without maintenance for years
No, many famous extension didn’t sign itself.
Here is the tutorial: http://www.jeff.wilcox.name/2010/03/vsixcodesigning/
- Right click on the project and select Properties
- Go to the Debug Tab
- Click on the radio button for Start External Program. Point it to the devenv.exe binary. On my machine it’s located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe On a non x64 machine though you can remove the “ (x86)” portion.
- Then set the command line arguments to /rootsuffix Exp
No answer found so far on the internet.
DataGrid do not inherit DataContext, need to use
dummyElement and reference it by
However, if we want to bind/use property of ItemsSource, so far, no way.
no answer, maybe it’s impossible.
Not fully searched, possible resources: